Are you suffering from a FRACTURED TECH STACK?
Symptoms of a Fractured Tech Stack can be:
- Loyalty – your loyalty system doesn’t play nicely with your POS, kiosks, click & collect, QR ordering, payment apps, ordering apps, and delivery partners.
- Integrations – you may have some integrations, but they’re shallow, and don’t cover all data points.
- Delivery Partners – you’ve got multiple aggregators, but you can’t manage menus, receive orders, and report on them all from one system.
- Transaction touchpoints – you transact through POS, kiosks, online, mobile apps, click & collect, QR ordering, payment apps, and delivery partners, and drive-thru – but you can’t get all those transactions all in one system and run reports.
- Virtual brands – you’ve got multiple brands using Uber Eats, Just Eat and Deliveroo, but it’s difficult to get hold of and manage that data.
- Menus - you can't manage prices, kJ/kCal, allergens, images, modifiers, and 3rd party ordering integrators in one place.
- Data - you don't have access and own your granular sales, delivery, and production data for reporting, BI, and decision-making.
Exploring the Fractured Tech Stack!
Download the whitepaper